CLOSING DATE: 19TH APRIL, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M
- 1) Tenderers should state monthly rentals that they are offering.
- 2) Tenderers should state the stand number of the bird aviary/skating rink/herbal garden they are interested in.
- 3) Tenderers should state the type of business they wish to conduct.
- 4) Council reserves the right to accept or reject any bid whether high or low.
- 5) Application forms/ tender documents and conditions of lease are obtainable upon payment of non-refundable $10.00 excluding vat from office 322, 3rd Floor, Tower Block.
- 6) No tender forms will be accepted after closing time.
- 7) Date of viewing the premises can be arranged with the officer at 322, 3rd floor, Tower Block, Telephone Number 75011 Extension 2136.
- 8) Tender forms should be in sealed envelopes and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR LEASE OF BIRD AVIARY, SKATING RINK AND HERBAL GARDEN AT CENTENARY PARK.” And they should be addressed to the Town Clerk P.O Box 591, Bulawayo to reach his office not later than 10.00a.m on 19th of April, 2017. Hand delivered tenders must be deposited into the Tender Box at Room 126, Municipal Building, City Hall by 10.00a.m on 7th April, 2017.
Tenderers should be bonafide Bulawayo residents with a minimum period of 15 years residence in the city.
Please note that tender will be opened in public after closing time (10.00 am) on the 19th of April, 2017.
NB. EACH TENDER FORM/DOCUMENT MUST BE USED FOR EACH PREMISE BEING TENDERED FOR AND HAVE A NON REFUNDABLE US$10.00 EXCLUDING VAT. TENDERERS WHO WILL USE ONE FORM FOR MORE THAN ONE ITEM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
For any enquires please contact the Acting Director of Housing and Community Services on telephone 75011 Ext. 2126 and 2019.
ADVERT NO : 5713
DATE : 19th March, 2017
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK