CLOSING DATE: 19TH APRIL, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M
Tenders are invited for the interested personnel/organisations/institutions who are Bulawayo residents who wish to lease out the premises mentioned below:-
STAND NUMBER USE LETTABLE SPACE (M2) TENURE
Portion B of Lot 3 S/D and B water works grant Furniture
Manufacturing business 527 10years
Portion A of Lot 3 S/D A and B of waterworks grant company Storage, canteen, staff and office space 531 10years
Portion C and D of Lot 3 S/D A and B of waterworks company Establishing and operating a tent and chairs hire business Portion C 162
Portion D 481 10years
Mthandisi Hostel Boarding House It has a capacity to accommodate 70 to 90 single beds in 19 rooms with varying capacity of beds 5 years
Tenderers should state:-
- 1. a)The type of business they intend to operate on the premises
- b) The rental they are offering for the premise
- 2. Application forms/tenders documents can be obtained from office 322, 3rd floor Tower Block upon payment of a non refundable US$10.00 excluding vat.
- 3. Tenderers will be required to produce proof of capital available at the time of interviews and those without proof shall not be considered.
- 4. Council reserves the right to accept/reject any tender and the highest offer will not necessarily be accepted.
- 5. Each premise being tendered for to have its own tender document and non refundable US$10.00 excluding VAT.
- 6. Failure to follow instructions/procedures will disqualify tenderers.
- 7. No tender forms will be accepted after closing time.
- 8. Date of viewing to be arranged either the Senior Administrative Assistant office 322, 3rd Floor, Telephone 75011 Ext. 2136.
- 9. Queries relating to the invitation will be answered in Office 322, 3rd Floor, Tower Block.
Tenders in sealed envelopes and clearly labelled “TENDER FOR PORTION B OF LOT 3 SUBDIVISIONS A AND B OF WATER WORKS COMPANY GRANT” OR “TENDER FOR PORTION A OF LOT 3 SUBDIVISIONS A AND B OF WATERWORKS GRANT COMPANY” OR “TENDER FOR PORTION C AND D OF LOT 3 SUBDIVISIONS A AND B OF WATERWORKS GRANT COMPANY” OR “TENDER FOR MTHANDISI HOSTEL” should be addressed to the Town Clerk, P.O Box 591, Bulawayo to reach his office not later than 10.00 a.m on the 19th of April, 2017. If delivered by hand, tenders must be deposited in the tender box, Room 126 Municipal Buildings, City Hall by 10.00a.m on the 7th of April, 2017.
Tenderers should be bonafide Bulawayo residents with a minimum period of 15 years residence in the city.
Please note that tender will be opened in public after closing time (10.00 am) on the 19th of April, 2017.
NB. EACH TENDER FORM/DOCUMENT MUST BE USED FOR EACH PREMISE BEING TENDERED FOR AND HAVE A NON REFUNDABLE US$10.00 EXCLUDING VAT. TENDERERS WHO WILL USE ONE FORM FOR MORE THAN ONE ITEM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
For any enquires please contact the Acting Director of Housing and Community Services on telephone 75011 Ext. 2126 and 2019.
ADVERT NO : 5714
DATE : 19th March, 2017
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK