REQUEST FOR PRE- QUALIFICATION (“RFQ”) OF MAIN CONTRACTORS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE EGODINI MALL AND INTERMODAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT INTERCHANGE
BID NUMBER: EGODINI/SCM/2017/01
Tearracotta Trading (Private) Limited is the developer of the eGodini Mall and Intermodal Public Transport Interchange, which is located in Bulawayo CBD. Proposals are hereby invited from Main Building Contractors, who meet the eligibility criteria detailed below, to download, fully complete and submit the Pre- Qualification Questionnaire together with all supporting documentation.
The Pre-Qualification Questionnaire will be provided to interested parties electronically. To receive documentation kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org as from Monday, 16 October 2017.
To be eligible, Bidders must fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- Proof of registration with the Registrar of Companies in Zimbabwe;
- Proof of Registration with CIFOZ, ZBCA, or Ministry of Public Works in category A (unlimited);
- Proof of registration with the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority;
- Proof of completed construction projects with a combined value of at least USD10million in the last 10 years;
- Audited financial statements for the past 3 years; and 6. Letter of intent from a Bank to provide performance bond.
Joint ventures with international construction companies will be encouraged.
A compulsory tender briefing session will be held at 10h00 on Friday, 3 November 2017 only for registered Bidders.
Completed RFQ proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the relevant Bid number and Bid description and deposited in the Tender Box at Ernst & Young, Derry House, Corner Fife Street & 6th Avenue, Bulawayo by no later than 11:00am onFriday, 1 December 2017.
Late submissions will not be accepted. Preference will be given to locally based companies/consortia with at least 30% indigenous shareholding.
All enquiries should be in writing and addressed to email@example.com.
Tearracotta reserves the right to amend and/or to cancel the RFQ process at its sole discretion.
Friday, 13 October 2017.