The City of Bulawayo is an equal opportunity employer offering various job opportunities to highly skilled
talent key in the development of the City of Kings. In applying for jobs within the Municipality of Bulawayo,
please take note of the following:
- Carefully read the instructions set out in the advert.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are underrepresented in terms of gender and disability within the occupational level of the respective advertised posts.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An employee may be deployed to any of the offices, depots or workplaces of the municipality within its area of jurisdiction.
- Canvassing by Councillors or officials in respect of these positions will lead to disqualification of the applicants.
- Applicants may be required to participate in a comprehensive assessment process and must be deemed competent. Work sample and/or psychometric tests may be undertaken as part of the selection process.
- You shall be required to undergo a pre-engagement medical examination to be conducted by a medical officer in the employ of the Municipality.
Applicants who have not been contacted within three months from the closing date should consider themselves
unsuccessful, those who had been shortlisted will be advised in writing