NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THERE WILL BE AN AUCTION SALE OF VEHICLES, PLANT AND EQUIPMENT, AND OTHER ITEMS
VENUE : At Municipal Stores Yard, Khami Road (Opp. Khami Clinic) at 9:30am.
SALE DATE : Wednesday 8 November, 2017(entry by catalogue holders only)
VIEWING : Tuesday 7 November, 2017 from 9am to 3pm by catalogue holders only. Catalogues will be available with effect from Tuesday 7 November, 2017.
CATALOGUE : On sale for US$5 at Municipal Revenue Hall (8TH Ave) and Municipal Stores Yard (Khami Road, Opp. Khami Clinic) from Tuesday 7 November, 2017, per head.
|UD 95 Refuse compactors (5)||1998||Limited and Non runners|
|Toyota Land cruiser||1988||Non runner|
|Mazda T3500||1998||Engine- limited Runner(Non-Runner)|
|Mazda B3000||1996||Non runner|
|Mazda F6||1995||Limited runner|
|Mazda T3500||1993||Limited Runner|
|Mazda F6 (4)||1995||Limited runners|
|Mazda B1600s (7)/td>||1993||Runners|
|Mazda T3500 (2)||1993||Non runners|
|Mobile Concrete mixers (2)/td>||1991||Non runner|
|Caterpillar 920 FELa)||1980||Non-runner (viewing at Cleansing)|
|Komatsu grader/td>||1996||Non-runner (viewing at Roads yard)|
|Toyota Hilux||2000||Non runners|
OTHER ITEMS INCLUDE : Wheel barrows, push carts, fencing material, drums, shovels, picks, scrap steel, hoes, steel metal beds, corrugated iron sheets roofing material, asbestos roofing material, old chairs (steel and wooden), doors (steel and wooden), steel poles, batteries and many more.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All goods sold voetstoots and further conditions to be notified on sale day
- Vehicles - a surety deposit of US$500.00 (Cash) is refundable after the auction if all sale conditions are met. Eco-cash is also acceptable and costs are to be borne by the buyer, refundable in 5 working daysafter the auction.
- Other items- a surety deposit of US$20.00 (Cash) is refundableafter the auction if all sale conditions are met. Eco-cash is also acceptable and costs are to be borne by the buyer, only refundable in 5 working days after the auction
- Cash, Bank certified cheques and RTGS, POS and Eco-cash. Proof of I.D. will be required when making payments, no goods would be released until paid for.
- 5% Commission charged on each item (and 15% VAT where applicable)
Thursday 9 November, 2017 from 8:30am, after full payment and full compliance with sale conditions.
For further information please contact:- Transport Superintendent E. G. Ngwenya on 67009, City Valuer Mr T. Ncube on 75011 Ext. 2279 and Mr D. Mlilo on 63526 - 7
ADVERT NO : 6067
DATE : 20/10/2017
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK