Consumers are invited to take advantage of the City of Bulawayo Debt Payment Plan which is as follows:-
- 1. Consumers who have arrears are invited to enter into arrangements with Council, where the Municipality will park the overdue debt, while consumers pay all current charges and makes installments towards the parked debt religiously over an agreed period.
- 2. Monthly, consumers will be expected to pay their current bill plus a portion of the arrears over an agreed period.
- 3. Consumer accounts with arrangements that are honoured will not be disconnected or be subject to any debt recovery measures such as litigation.
- 4. Once consumers have entered into the payment plan, accounts become interest free, subject to further review.
- 5. Interest will be maintained on accounts where there is no agreement. In cases where there has been breach of agreement, interest will be reinstated.
- 6. Visit the City of Bulawayo Revenue Offices to make the payment arrangements.
Pay your municipal bill – It’s the right thing to do
You can pay your municipal Bill through our various payments methods
|Bank: Stanbic Bank||Bank: Stanbic Bank|
|Account Name: City of Bulawayo||Account Name: City of Bulawayo|
|US$ Account No: 9140002682345||US$ Account No: 10204845602011|
|Branch: J M N Nkomo Street||Branch: Abercorn House|
|Branch Code: 3302||Branch Code: 21301|
|Swift Code: SBICZWHX||Swift Code: FMBZZWHX|
You can also pay your Ecocash [Biller Code – 14969], Telecash [Biller Code – 100006], One Money and also through our CABS & CBZ Bill payment platforms.
After making a deposit bring a copy of the deposit slip with a list of accounts to be credited to the Enquiries Section, Revenue Hall or email us on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
"Bulawayo, City of Kings Committed to people - focused quality services in an environmentally friendly and vibrant economy to the satisfaction of all stakeholders"
You can contact us on our Call Centre Numbers: 08084700 – Econet Numbers only
Or Website www.citybyo.co.zw
Or Social Media Pages The City of Bulawayo (Facebook)
ADVERT NO : 6699
DATE : 24 June 2018
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK