ASSISTANT FINANCIAL DIRECTOR – (GRADE 13)
The candidates must possess:-
- An acceptable degree or equivalent in the field
- Professional qualification such as CA, CIPFA, IMFO, ZIPFA, CIMA, CIS or equivalent
- An MBA or equivalent
- Have at least seven (7) years experience in the relevant field
The position calls for a highly computer literate, self-motivated professional with practical experience in the areas of responsibility shown above backed by proven performance.
The position calls for a team player who has exceptional analytical skills and is prepared to manage a branch with diverse functions.
It is considered unlikely that persons with less than seven years practical experience at a senior managerial level will meet the challenges of this position.
The Duties briefly are:
- Management and Financial Reporting
- Procurement, Supplies and Inventory Management
- Information Technology Management
This is a senior and highly strategic position and only those who meet the above requirements need apply.
The salary package will only be made available to professionally qualified applicants who will have been listed for interview.
Applications marked “Confidential, Assistant Financial Director giving full details of age, marital status, qualifications, experience, comprehensive CV and copies of relevant academic/professional certificates supported by (3) professional referees should be addressed to:-
The Town Clerk
City of Bulawayo
P.O Box 591
Not later than.25th September, 2017
ADVERT NO : 6013
DATE : 7th September, 2017
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK