The City of Bulawayo is seeking a top class health practitioner with demonstrable track record in health services management to fill the above vacant position.
This is a Head of Department position that reports directly to the Town Clerk.
Key Result Areas
• Protection of the public from various diseases.
• Promotion of an environmentally friendly city through crafting and enforcing appropriate policies and procedures.
• Effective supervision of Branch Heads
Qualifications and Experience
• A medical degree
• A post graduate degree or diploma in a relevant field.
• Registered in terms of the medical, dental and allied professions act
• At least 10 years post qualification relevant experience in middle management.
The City of Bulawayo offers an attractive package comprising a competitive salary plus a number of fridge benefits, details of which will be revealed to the shortlisted applicants.
If you are looking for an opportunity to prove your worth and contribute meaningfully in the development of this pleasant city, then submit your application along with your detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three referees to the Human Resources Manager, City of Bulawayo, Municipal Buildings, P.O. Box 591, Bulawayo to reach him not later than 30th January, 2017. Envelopes to be clearly marked (VACANCY : DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES).
ADVERT NO : 4818
DATE : 12 January, 2017
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK