Potential Beneficiaries who are able to develop a house:
(1) Are invited for the purchase of self- financing and repossessed residential stands in:
(i) Woodville North Low Density Suburb – 141 stands – self financing
(ii)Parklands, Mahatshula, Romney Park, et al medium Density Suburbs – 70
(iii)Paddonhurst – 13- self- financing
(i) Applicants should be on the active Council Housing waiting list
(ii) Applicants to register their interests with our Registry Offices at Corner 8th Ave & Robert Mugabe Way next to Jairos Jiri COMPLEX.
(iii)Applicants should be able to pay a deposit of 35% and 15% VAT of purchase price with the rest payable over 18 months as follows:
|PROJECT||PURCHASE PRICE (minimum)||VAT||TOTAL (minimum)||DEPOSIT REQUIRED||AVERAGE SIZE RANGE(m2)|
|Woodville North||USD 20 000||USD 3000||USD 23000||USD 10 000||4000|
|Paddonhurst||USD 10 000||USD 1500||USD 11 500||USD5 500||800|
|Various repossessed (Serviced)||USD 10 000||USD1500||USD11 500||USD5 500||600|
(iv) Applicants to be appraised for suitability and thereafter given an offer letter by City of Bulawayo that stipulates conditions of sale.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- (i) First preference will be given to those with full purchase price
- (ii)Applicants with the oldest waiting list form will be prioritised.
- (iii)First time homeowners will be preferred.
(3) Beneficiaries who are able to develop a superstructure in the relevant areas are required.
(4) The stands are only limited to 324 and will be referred to those meeting the abovementioned requirements on a first come first served basis.
For any enquires please contact the Acting Director of Housing and Community Services on telephone 75011 Ext. 2126 and 2019.
Advert No: 4804
25 NOVEMBER 2016