Invitations are hereby called for prospective beneficiaries with the capacity to purchase and develop their stands in Selbourne Park Low Density Suburb.
- Applicants should be on the active Council Housing Waiting List.
- Applicants are to register their interest immediately with our Registry Offices at Corner of 8th Ave & Robert Mugabe Way next to Jairos Jiri Complex east of the City Hall.
- Applicants who meet the requirements as detailed below should register between the 25th of March 2019 and the 5th April 2019.
- Applicants who had earlier registered for Emhlangeni Phase Two and are interested in this scheme need not register but should approach our Senior Housing Officer at 3rd floor Tower Block for assistance.
- Successful applicants will be required to pay a deposit of 25% and15% VAT of the purchase price with the balance payable over 18 months and the price range is as follows:
|PURCHASE PRICE(AVERAGE) (US$)||AVERAGE STAND SIZE(M2)||VAT||TOTAL||TOTAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED US$|
|23 100||1 575||3 465||26565||9 240|
2. Applicants will be interviewed and those meeting the requirements of the scheme given offer letters on a first come first served basis.
3. Stand sizes range from a minimum of 1575m2 up to 2000 m2 and are priced pro rata.
For any enquiries please contact the Director of Housing and Community Services on 0292271205.
Tuesday, 22 March 2019